Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Real Vegetable Garden

Here is something to compare my beginners garden to.


My sisters garden has a lot more going on as you can see.


This year my brother-in-law bought her a Harbor Freight 10' x 12' greenhouse for her birthday/christmas. I helped him build the 16' x 16' deck it is sitting on that they wanted and together (in the pouring rain sometimes) we put up the greenhouse.

She's had much success with getting her plants/seeds going this year inside the greenhouse before planting them out in the garden. The only challenge to come will be winterizing the greenhouse as the wall panels are a corrugated plastic that are clipped in with little spring clips. As such even an inch of snow here in N.E. Ohio would likely knock in the roof panels. Not sure what is going to happen there but I'll post their solution when the time comes.

1 comment:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails