Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Vegetable Garden Update - Thursday 7/8/10

Another small picture update of our Vegetable Garden. I think this weekend we will be making up at least one jar of Dill Pickles !

Potato Box

I added taller sides to my potato box and covered up most of the new growth with straw/



Cherry Tomatoes

Cherry tomatoes getting around to turning color soon



Green Pepper

Somehow we missed this little Green Pepper growing previously. I think I wasn't paying very much attention to the Green Pepper plants at all because they didn't grow as much as everything else. Even still we have a little pepper on both of our plants with more to come I am sure.



Bush Cucumber, Dill Pickle

Just another future Dill Pickle about ready to be picked.



No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails